Saturday, January 22, 2011

To early to know what to blog

Well I couldn't stay asleep past six and just came down stairs after watching some American Dad. Right now I am watching Phineas and Pherb and I just ate some bread that made me feel like I was going to have a heart attack. Does that ever happen to you. Right now I need some help. I am going out with a really sweet guy Zechariah Thomas Konz and I love him a lot, but lately all he wants to do is talk to his friends and it's like I don't even exist. And I have been hanging out with my ex boyfriend Chris because he is the only one that talks to me anymore. I am getting griped at by Zack but he doesn't talk to me so what am I supposed to do? I also think I am still very in love with Chris and the more Zack pushes me away the more I run to Chris. I love Zack but he is pushing me away and more toward Chris. What do I do?

No comments:

Post a Comment